Since we were so good with lunch we decided it couldn't hurt to have a little dessert. Those Sweet Shots are genius! We had Key Lime Pie, Red Velvet Cake and Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
(slightly related side note: we ended up back at Chili's for dinner to celebrate Drama Kid's successful purple belt testing. I went completely opposite with a bacon cheddar burger and fries)
Now for the giveaway:
1. We went from guiltless to guilty with the dessert (but it was so worth it!). To enter, leave me a comment with your guilty pleasure (required). That's it!
2. One winner will receive two coupons for a free Chili's Guiltless Grill entree (they expire 5/31).
3. For an extra entry (not required), send out a Tweet about this contest and come back to this post with the link to your Tweet. Here's the shortened link to this post: http://tiny.cc/Rptsc (you'll need a Twitter account.)
4. I MUST have a way to get in touch with you! NoReply@Blogger will not send you a response. I will have to delete comments with no contact info.You can leave your email address in the myemail [at] thisaddress [dot] com format to prevent spam.
5. Comments will close on Friday, April 3rd at 11:59pm CA time.
6. I will use random.org to draw the winner and post the results/notify winners via email, Twitter and in a "Winner" post on Saturday 4/4.
7. Winner will have until Monday, 4/6 to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
8. You don't need a blog to win, but I MUST have a way to contact you. US residents only (sorry!)